Asiasat 5 pointing issues

chinmay24

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a got a 6ft dish dish with a c+Ku band LNBF.

My LNB didn't have any markings, based on internet images I realized that those F/D ratio marking and Degree Markings based on cm scale. So made up my own scale to ensure I am on 0.38 and marked to 54 Skew.

I used the Satfinder App to point to the right direction and the perfect elevation.

So i have a sat meter and i took my PC and Jynxbox up to see incase i am going wrong but all i get is 75% signal intensity with 0% Quality.

I am using the following transponder 3660V

Request Expert Guidance and help _/\_

chinmay24 said:
Hi,
I have a got a 6ft dish dish with a c+Ku band LNBF.

My LNB didn't have any markings, based on internet images I realized that those F/D ratio marking and Degree Markings based on cm scale. So made up my own scale to ensure I am on 0.38 and marked to 54 Skew.

I used the Satfinder App to point to the right direction and the perfect elevation.

So i have a sat meter and i took my PC and Jynxbox up to see incase i am going wrong but all i get is 75% signal intensity with 0% Quality.

I am using the following transponder 3660V

Request Expert Guidance and help _/\_

Do blind scan see what will happen. What I thought you get what you want by blind scan.[emoji18]

Last edited by a moderator:
No luck, I have reached signal strength 86% now but 0% quality. Is it the LNB issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock