Asiasat 7 105.5 E

lesly17

Reaction score
Hi Experts,

I am trying to tune asiasat 7 105.5 E with my DTH antenna and I have used the c band scalar ring LNB. I want to know the dish direction to be set up whether its like TATA SKY/DD Free Dish/Airtel DTH direction ,what is the best direction I need to turn my dish to tune the asiasat ...kindly reply the best options to tune this

Hi Experts,

I am trying to tune asiasat 7 105.5 E with my DTH antenna and I have used the c band scalar ring LNB. I want to know the dish direction to be set up whether its like TATA SKY/DD Free Dish/Airtel DTH direction ,what is the best direction I need to turn my dish to tune the asiasat7 ...kindly reply the best options to tune this

Hi Experts,

I have tuned tata sky/DD free dish and kindly give tips to tune asiasat7.

Turn your dish to the right side of Airtel DTH direction from behind the dish to get AS 7. Elevation will also increase slightly. You will also have to adjust your LNB skew. But first and foremost you require a minimum 120cm prime focus dish to get about 120 channels. By the way what is your location?

Turn your dish to the right side of Airtel DTH direction from behind the dish to get AS 7. Elevation will also increase slightly. You will also have to adjust your LNB skew. But first and foremost you require a minimum 120cm prime focus dish to get about 120 channels. By the way what is your location?
I am from Chennai and I use the below lnb "SOLID Ku-CB1 C-Band LNBF with Feedhorn for offset Ku-Band Dish Antenna" for the DTH antenna of 90cm

In an offset Ku band antenna too you will get some C band signal but not as good as in a Prime focus dish. Offset antennas are more efficient for Ku band reception.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock