DTH updates Audio quality problem

djvish09

Reaction score
Hi
I have just puchased dis tv nxt hd a week back
And i expereimced an audio quality problem.
I can listen the quality like i am.listening to 32kbps or 96kbps on all sd and hd channels.

For.hd 1080p channels and videos the audio quality should over 192kbps i am experiencing very bad audio quality and as if i am.listen to a cassete on casste player i am getting the same quality of that.

Dishtv guys also dont know anything about it and trying to resolve my problem but no solution.
Hope anybody knows about it

Tia

Reactions: mss
Your box Installed with which satellite? D2h satellite or dish TV satellite?

I also faced the same issue before when I am using dish HD plus. You can improve HD channels sound by some settings. But SD channels sound quality improment not possible. How is the Sony mix sound quality?

IMG_20180516_004840_02.jpg

Dolby Digital 5.1 384 kbps..

Last edited:
I also faced the same issue before when I am using dish HD plus. You can improve HD channels sound by some settings. But SD channels sound quality improment not possible. How is the Sony mix sound quality?
Yes don everything.changed the setting and akl. Sony mix sound is also the same and ad channels sound is also same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock