Seeking Help Auto audio mute and resume airtel internet tv !

• Thread starter jugunu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 3,924
Tried both !! No use same

Bro what are the Channels you're getting this issue??

If few specific channels then broadcaster issue

If you're getting same issue on all channels hardware issue with your STB and not necessarily STB but cables from & to stb might also be faulty,

If STB is faulty then you have to get same issue without Home Theater too if not cables only faulty

Last edited:
Bro what are the Channels you're getting this issue??

If few specific channels then broadcaster issue

If you're getting same issue on all channels hardware issue with your STB and not necessarily STB but cables from & to stb might also be faulty,

If STB is faulty then you have to get same issue without Home Theater too if not cables only faulty
I have same issue with some channels that has dolby 5.1/7.1 audio. If it is HT issue, it has to be present while i am on my bd player or any other media input. Issue is limited to adtv settop box dolby output.

I believe this was a fault of your cable input signals. I had a same issue two days back. The signal cable is loosely coupled. The video was perfect where the auto is completely muted. I thought it was my hdmi cable fault then my setting fault etc. did a reset and restarted stb couple of times. At last removed the signal cable and reconnected it . Then the issue solved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock