Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,181
Pirates are becoming more and more advanced these days, Even with such high Widevine encryption with loop playback. They upload the print within hours of release sometimes even before the actual release may be some backend.
Apple movies was an exception until few months back but pirates found something to bypass that too

India and the world
Avengers Endgame swept through the worldwide box office in just three days, minting $1.2 billion in its opening weekend. Here are 10 records it had broken already.
Link

Last edited by a moderator:
They are so loyal and big that no one can easily found them. Once I asked such tracker to tell me how do they do such things and he told me that they promise to someone which they cannot reveal.
Its a huge chain syndicate.

For every movie this syndicate will Pirate it and depending on movie hype they will fix a certain amount.

Now, the pirated sites like Tam**mv, Tam**ckerz, Mov**lz will buy the print for that fixed amount and adds watermark to it.

Thats, the reason if you watch any pirated sites all of them will have same Runtime, video angle.

Its a huge chain syndicate.

For every movie this syndicate will Pirate it and depending on movie hype they will fix a certain amount.

Now, the pirated sites like Tam**mv, Tam**ckerz, Mov**lz will buy the print for that fixed amount and adds watermark to it.

Thats, the reason if you watch any pirated sites all of them will have same Runtime, video angle.
I know bro, I am a member of Indian's biggest private tracker.

can they use blockchain in future to protect movies from being pirated
Whatever they use pirates will find a way.
I remember when Far cry 5 was released for PC it is said to be the impossible to break due to it's newly made encryption. A CPY named group cracked it within a week of the release of the game.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock