Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,211
Booked mine for Saturday!

Someone in reddit is selling tickets for a 8:45am show on first day and expecting double price.

Tickets for that theater are yet to open and he said someone he knew gave him booking id and he bought them. He even posted snaps of the tickets as proof

Here in amritsar
I got first day 2nd 3d movie show’s tickets in pvr for ₹180 🤣🤣😂😂

Last edited:
Mass response for online booking of Endgame in Kerala too..Fans show also arranged :kiss2: Never seen this for a Hollywood movie.Biggest waiting ever for a non Malayalam movie after Bahubali 2,Rajnikanth Movies...

Last edited:
It's the effect of free JIO sims and Internet. Before that very few people used Internet in mobile phones and knew about Avengers and other hollywood movies. Now thanks to Jio, everyone has Internet in his mobile and know about all these things.

Considering the high demand and advance pre-bookings, major multiplex chains across India have got the permission to screen 'Avengers: Endgame' 24×7 throughout the country. This means that some shows of the much-awaited film will be screened post 12 midnight in theatres. The movie has already witnessed massive pre-release advance bookings, crossing 1 million ticket sales.
Movie theatres across India to remain open 24×7 to screen 'Avengers: Endgame' - Times of India

Reddit is so full of spoilers today. Oh man, happy and sad too.
My favourite character is dying

Mod Note: Spoiler edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock