Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,222
YjGroYJ.jpg

According to Report Avengers Endgame Re Release Is Highly Disappointed For Fan. There Is No Such Good Extra Scene. Only For Min Hulk Scene There. Also For That Scene CGI Not Completed Properly, That Make This Scene Very Bad. And There was small Stan Lee Tribute Scene and Spider man far from home Teaser.

According to Report Avengers Endgame Re Release Is Highly Disappointed For Fan. There Is No Such Good Extra Scene. Only For Min Hulk Scene There. Also For That Scene CGI Not Completed Properly, That Make This Scene Very Bad. And There was small Stan Lee Tribute Scene and Spider man far from home Teaser.
I think it was released just to surpass Avatar record.

I think it was released just to surpass Avatar record.
Yes Media Reports also Saying Same Thing. Just to Surpass Avatar They Are Last Minute Hurriedly Doing This Type Of Things. I dont know its true or False. But If Its True As A Big Marvel Fan Its Very Disappointing For Me Also.

Yes Media Reports also Saying Same Thing. Just to Surpass Avatar They Are Last Minute Hurriedly Doing This Type Of Things. I dont know its true or False. But If Its True As A Big Marvel Fan Its Very Disappointing For Me Also.
Same here bro !!

Actually, they always release Blu-Ray with extended version but this is the first time they are releasing in theatres.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock