Avengers: Infinity War

Oh yeah! You are right!
I was wrong to believe in this bull* after watching some meme on social media!
I should have checked the website of RT!
I APOLOGISE!

To ensure ALL our fans experience the film firsthand in theaters, please don’t spoil the movie for others. #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

Hopefully will be skipping the theater and will rather buy a uhd 4k blu ray from amazon India when it launches . So I hope there are no spoilers till then :ROFLMAO:

Infinity War is lot better than the previous avengers film .

I say its a must watch for us marvel movie fans , its stunning and superb , yes few plot holes here and there but its superb.

Like we predicted : lyca's robot 2.0 clearly avoided a moon size hole in its pocket.by not releasing on 27 april 2018

Last edited:
Watched this movie yesterday in Hindi and Today in English.

You have to watch this movie if you are a marvel fan or interested in superhero movies.

I didn't liked the Hindi dubbing of this movie they literally changed the serious dialogues into comedy by doing this.

Last edited:
Watched this movie yesterday in Hindi and Today in English.

You have to watch this movie if you are a marvel or interested in superhero movies.

I didn't liked the Hindi dubbing of this movie they literally changed the serious dialogues into comedy by doing this.
Same what I felt as well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock