Avengers: Infinity War

Watched this movie yesterday in Hindi and Today in English.

You have to watch this movie if you are a marvel fan or interested in superhero movies.

I didn't liked the Hindi dubbing of this movie they literally changed the serious dialogues into comedy by doing this.
Did u watch it on 2d or 3d?

Hindi dubbing was not so great. But as I wanted to see it first day first show, had to opt for Hindi.
Anyway, Marvel fan or not, this movie is must for every movie buff.

Avengers Infinity War’ collects $630 mn to create global box office record ...

MUMBAI: Disney keeps having massive success at the box office. Its new superhero movie ‘Avengers Infinity War’ has created an opening box office record of $630 million, as per comScore’s official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of 29 April.

‘Avengers Infinity War’ collects $630 mn to create global box office record

Last edited:
I watched it today in 3D. Graphics are great but story-wise its not better than previous Avengers movies. There was too much action and less story in this movie which I didn't like. And the end was very very boring and disappointing.

As all know via rumors, news and Internet that Bruce couldn't manage to turn into Hulk throughout the movie. I want to know was it done on purpose? If yes, what could be the reason? In previous movies, a little anger turned him into Hulk but not in this movie. Hulk fans would be very disappointed by this move.

Note to Mods: If it should be posted as spoiler, please edit my post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock