Baba Ramdev's Patanjali

Vivek.d2h

Registered
In its comeback stint, Maggi has a new competitor. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today launched the much anticipated Patanjali Atta Noodles.

At a press conference held during the launch of the product, Baba Ramdev announced that the income from the sale of the noodles will be used towards the education of the underprivileged children. All attention will be taken towards the health of the consumers as a result of which, these noodles will not have any maida (flour), with no added lead or monosodium glutamate (MSG). He further informed that Patanjali will soon be introducing baby food in the market.

Maggi which was banned after it was allegedly found to have lead content beyond permissible limits have cleared all the tests and is back. ‘Flash sales’ are being organised on Snapdeal and a lot of advertisements have been made to push the re-launch of one of the most favourite noodles. It will be interesting to see, what kind of marketing plans are lined up for the newly launched Patanjali Atta Noodles.

A 70 gm packet will be sold for Rs 15 and will be available across 3 lakh outlets. The catchline of the Patanjali noodles is “Jhat pat banao, aur befikr khao”.

Soon after the launch, Baba Ramdev started trending on Twitter. Using fun and laughter, Twitteratis were sharing the news on the social media site. - See more at: After Maggi’s comeback, Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali Atta Noodles

Vivek.d2h

Registered
Harry.S said:
Fantastic taste of Atta noodles..:eek:hya
I bought it @15 & taste was fantastic.. Will purchase Atta noodles only now:yup
Bye bye to Meggi:hello
Oh wow so u r enjoyiinnnnggg "baba noodles" :) :lol

shawl_who

Dream Legend
I agree :wlcm,
baba noodles are gud, I ve also eaten last week. :clap

Top Bottom