Bad Quality of SD Signal comapred to D2h

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is to take u r inputs.

I shifted from D2h HD box to TATASky HD box, but the surprise is the signal quality of SD channels is so bad when compared to D2h.

And here I wanted to tell u one thing.

The TATA Sky technician had not changed the wire and dish, he just aligned it as per TATA Sky signal. ( as per the technician there is zero impact if we use the D2h dish for TATA Sky )

The SD channels are not giving good clarity.

Please suggest whether I can raise it to TATA Sky and cancel or to continue the TATA Sky.

Thanks
Sateesh

Did u get your connection at a cheaper rate ? :huh I am asking this because cost of dish, 10 m wire etc everything is included in connection cost

Sarkar said:
Did u get your connection at a cheaper rate ? :huh I am asking this because cost of dish, 10 m wire etc everything is included in connection cost

No Dude,

I have booked it online @ 2250, due to the technician suggestion I have not forced him to change the wiring and he suggested that we can use any dish for any setup box. He handed over me the TATA Sky Dish and 10 meters wire as well.

Is the installation team misguided me..?

Thanks
Sateesh

supermachi said:
I think you are giving false news and create impression that tata sky pic is bad

Bro,

I dont have that intention. I am really facing this issue.

Please suggest how to goahead.

Thanks
Sateesh

Satya_3000 said:
No Dude,

I have booked it online @ 2250, due to the technician suggestion I have not forced him to change the wiring and he suggested that we can use any dish for any setup box. He handed over me the TATA Sky Dish and 10 meters wire as well.

Is the installation team misguided me..?

Thanks
Sateesh

Then u should call him again and tell him to replace everything as u are not getting good PQ :s

Sarkar said:
Then u should call him again and tell him to replace everything as u are not getting good PQ :s

I just wanted to check with senior members that can we use like that or not..?

If yes, is there any impact on picture quality...?

Thanks
Sateesh

How come...?

Do u want me to callback cc and change the entire setup with TATA Sky...?

If it happens I thank everyone

bro please check ur siganal quality & signal strength in settings menu :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock