Discussion Bad Remote Quality of HD STBs

What??? When I told them for replacement of my 7-8 months old remote in May 2018 then they charged me ₹150 (100 for remote + 50 visit charge).
Do they really give warranty @iphifi , @Siva , @Gobinaath & @Riddhiman bros?
Remote has 6 months warranty I think!
Remote in new connection have 6 months warranty but replacement remote don't have warranty as like as stb officially but don't know abt the reality bros

What??? When I told them for replacement of my 7-8 months old remote in May 2018 then they charged me ₹150 (100 for remote + 50 visit charge).
Do they really give warranty @iphifi , @Siva , @Gobinaath & @Riddhiman bros?
Yes They charged 150.I am not getting any warranty for my replacement remote. Also after receiving check remote properly. When I replaced my remote they gave me duplicate remote.

Last edited:
Remote which they are giving is not same as before below one which i got with hd dvr, this one is far better than what they giving now a days
15419021173954317428706779932901.jpg

I tried to replacement remote which is not good so i paid delivery amount asked him i don't want that remote

Finally, I have raised a request for new Airtel remote, within 2 hours Airtel delivered me the new remote. I have paid Rs 100, no delivery charges of Rs 50 as I am a new customer of Airtel and for the first year there are no service/visiting charges. Now, I have two remotes of Airtel, previous one also with me.
I can rate the Airtel customer service as first class as they have delivered the remote within 2 hours of complaint and that too on Sunday.
New remote body and buttons are harder than the previous remote.

Update: Remote is working fine and there is no issue with buttons not responding and there is light in remote for each button press in new remote.
There is no warranty on remote as per customer care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock