• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 2,788

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Agra, May 22 : As strained marital relationships and frequent heartbreaks become the norm in this age of 'fast forward love', a show seeking to focus on 'Long lasting love' in arranged marriages in India is all set to be aired on Sony General entertainment channel from next week.

Presenting the concept of 'Love After marriage' characterised by arranged marriages, which are still the norm in a major part of India especially small towns and cities, is 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain', a new show to be aired from May 30.

Produced by Balaji Telefilms and featuring popular TV actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain' was launched here by yesteryear’s cine star Jeetendra, amid the backdrop of the Taj Mahal, the symbol of 'everlasting love' that forms the basic concept of this show.

The show, which will go on air on Sony on May 30 on the 2230 hours time slot and will be aired from Mondays to Thursdays, is about how two mature individuals-Ram, a business tycoon in his late 40s (played by Ram Kapoor) , and Priya, a working woman in her late 30s (played by Sakshi Tanwar)- learn to love each other after being brought together in the bond of marriage.

Launching the show, Jitendra, father of Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Films, said he loved the concept of the show that of love after marriage.

"It is a touching tale of how love blossoms after marriage and how the two evolve as partners," Jitendra said after launching the show at Taj Khema overlooking the Taj Mahal.

Jitendra said he was here as his daughter Ekta Kapoor could not come due to her busy schedule. He said the script of the show had been written by Ekta many years ago.

The serial got delayed as Ekta, who had written the script keeping in mind Ram and Sakshi as the protagonists, did not want to go ahead with someone else, ;preferring to wait for them to give the nod.

I feel that Ram and Sakshi, who have earlier worked with Balaji Films in shows like ‘Ghar Ek Mandir’ and ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii’, are the perfect couple for the show. They look so nice together as the mature couple who learn to love each other after entering into a bond of arranged marriage, he added.

Together, I am confident that they will make the show a big success, Jitendra said.

Speaking on the occasion, the lead actors of the show Ram and Sakshi said it was heartening for both of them that Ekta had written the script keeping them in mind.

Talking to reporters, Ram Kapoor said,"What was heartening for me that Ekta conceived the show with both of us in mind. Not only that, she said she would not do the show with any other actor and chose to wait for me for two long years to launch the show." Talking about the show, the Business head of the Sony entertainment network Sneha Rajani said, 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain' explores the two different personalities of the protagonists Ram and Priya- how through their different personalities they get together in the bond of 'long lasting love.' She said the launch of the pathbreaking show was part of the efforts of the channel to strengthen its fiction band.

"Non fiction will always remain our forte, being the pioneers of the genre. However, fiction will be our main focus in months to come. Our effort will be to ensure that Sony is among the top three channels by the end of this year, something which I am confident we will be able to achieve with our impressive line up of fiction shows in the coming months. Also, we hope to regain the number one slot in the next two years," Rajani said.

Speaking at the launch, the COO of Multiscreen Media, N P Singh said "Last year had been very good for the channel which has doubled its GRPs.Our aim is to now be the number one channel in the next two years." Talking about the show, Mr Singh said,"We have earlier done very successful shows with Balaji like 'Ghar Ek Mandir' and 'Kutumb'.

While Ram has done 'Ghar Ek Mandir' for us, Sakshi’s association with us has been through shows like 'Bhanwar', 'Devi' and 'Crime Patrol'.

'Bade Achche Lagte Hain' is a show with a beautiful concept.

"I hope that our association with Ram, Sakshi and Balaji will prove to be a successful one," he added.
http://www.newkerala.com/news/world/fullnews-214246.html

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain completes 300 episodes today

bade.jpg

Loads of celebrations must be in the anvil in the Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (BALH) camp as the serial completes 300 episodes tonight (31 October 2012).
These days, shows go off-air in a month or two. But not so with BALH; it is not only completing 300 episodes but also took a five years leap after which new characters were introduced.

While few of its cast members were left out, new entrants comprised a few young kids. And the show went on with same zeal and zest. No one had ever thought that a mature romance would catch the eye balls of the viewers.
Well it’s all Ekta Kapoor’s magic (Balaji Telefilms) which made a dead slot of Sony Entertainment Television the most promising one.

Tellychakaar.com decided to speak to the actors associated with the number one show.

Sharesd Jai Kalra who is seen playing Vikram in the show, “Well, it feels great. We have completed 300 episodes; it feels like we just started shooting yesterday. From day one, I was of the belief that the story was, after all, a very different kind of a mature romance. Generally, it’s teenage or young romance, but Bade Achhe was always different. Usually these days, shows don’t last long but BALH did it. I wish we will be having many more episodes coming up.”

Tarana Raja, who plays Vikram’s wife Neha averred, “Well, we completed 300 episodes. Well, there were so many ups and downs every day, but we are a big happy family today. And I love this show very much. Every day is a new day with so much to offer. Talking about celebrations, we have never celebrated anything, we just believe in working to the fullest.”

Observed, Chahat Khanna who is seen as Ayesha, “I remember the first day 12 May last year (2011) the day I started shooting for the show. There were so many ups and downs in-between but today when I look back; it feels great to be part of the project. I have been hated a lot for my character as Ayesha turned out to be negative. I get so mentally strained reading my fans tweet. But, I am thankful to my viewers who are of the say that they have appreciated our work. I am a very professional kind of person and never ever interfere in anyone’s personal life. We are like a family and enjoy a lot on the sets. We have never celebrated anything on the sets; it’s work and go back home kind ofan atmosphere.”

Samir Kochhar, who recently joined the cast as Rajat Kapur in the show stated, “Well, it’s just been four months and I feel it’s a great team to work with. I am thankful to Ekta Kapoor for believing in me and audiences who have accepted me so well. I came in as parallel lead where Ram and Priya are already established. I would just say that the BALH team is a very hard working team and everyone puts their heart and soul out in their work.”

Eva Grover, who was part of the show before the leap essaying the role of Niharika added, “Wow, cheers to Ekta Kapoor on completing 300 episodes. I love the cast and crew of the show, it’s an amazing serial. I enjoyed shooting every part of it. If the role is concrete, I would love to return.”

Arshima Thappar, who plays the joyful Cady was of the opinion, “I love this show very much, it feels great to be part of t a project in which everyone is like a family. It’s just 300, we need to touch 1000.”

Finally, Anshul Pandey, who plays Rahul son of Vikram and Neha, remarked, “Well, we completed 300 episodes today. Earlier, I used to watch the show and today I am a part of it. It’s one of the best shows on television. I love the way my character has been shaping up and I am thankful to the audience for accepting me and my character so well. I hope, I keep on entertaining the viewers.”

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain completes 300 episodes today | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock