Daayan| starts 15th Decrmber Sat-Sun 9:00pm &TV

Dayaan they are following Star Plus? I think this time Dhyaan will be good. But, really Nazar is very good timepass and funny show.
Dhyaan Bhabhi
Bhesasur Daddy
Etc.

Good news for &TV fans. Balaji is good in the horror genre. I have been terrified of their shows since I was a kid.

Dayaan they are following Star Plus? I think this time Dhyaan will be good. But, really Nazar is very good timepass and funny show.
Dhyaan Bhabhi
Bhesasur Daddy
Etc.
Dayan is one of the best shows on tv right now.Not only the storyline is gripping but all the actors are doing a fantastic job.

I guess zee is already bringing a chudail based show ?
Is nt getting too much of a same kind?
Really tv industry is such a sheep herd without trying any thing they simply follow the trend .Out of these shows only NAGIN is rocking trp Nazar too is getting some gud ratings .
High tym for the channels to brimg some good content Spcly &tv.
Zee is so stiff to itself due to its arrogance it let go ofg radhakrishna which is rocking trp on star bharat so better they shd give creative freedom to makers.
#no offence

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock