Bapun Raz bro is first member on forum to receive 50,000 likes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Doubt, its takes 8 years for @Bapun Raz bhai to achieve this Milestone

So, I think how much time we will take to achieve this Milestone. :blush::blush:

Bye the way, again Congrats to you bhai. we want more and more achievements.

Thanks every one for showing love towards me.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

One Doubt, its takes 8 years for @Bapun Raz bhai to achieve this Milestone

So, I think how much time we will take to achieve this Milestone. :blush::blush:
Forum has grown up and become more active over the years so it should take lesser time if you are sharing exclusive infos. Our members are very friendly who do not ignore quality posts and we make sure to recognize the hard work and efforts put by members.:)
Bye the way, again Congrats to you bhai. we want more and more achievements.
Thanks bhai for always showing support and providing helping hand. Whenever we do something wrong (be it small or big) you are there to correct us.(y)
Congratulations Bapun Bro, you have received widespread love and appreciation from all in this journey. Great to see u taking right stand in tough situations, trying to dissolve bitterness & bring everyone together in creating a healthy atmosphere to discuss things. Not an easy job considering the varied outlook put forward by members on host of subjects. Platforms like these help millions get answers to queries & get their voice noticed by those having decision making power. Wish u all the best!
Thanks for your kind words and support @dino29 bro. Listening to such feedbacks these days, it feels like we succeed in making the forum a platform where user not only share information but also exchange their knowledgeable and discuss various important topics on this technology field.

Credit goes to whole team who never get tired doing moderation and ofcourse, sensible users like many of you who know what they are doing. I learn a lot things from all those things and will keep doing in future too.
Its a very big achievement by @Bapun Raz bro. Congrats my sweet brother. You are the one who changed me for good. By the way one question. You cannot skip this. Where is the party tonight bro ?
Thanks for showing love and support always @Bishnu15 bhai. I hope my recent words have not hurt you unintentionally. Its your greatness that you guys understand whatever i try to convey and do not take my words to heart.

I would like to offer you all a sweet cake made by my mother as a token of appreciation, it tastes very yummy.:smile:

Thanks every one for showing love towards me.:kiss::kiss::kiss:
I would like to offer you all a sweet cake made by my mother as a token of appreciation, it tastes very yummy.:smile:

ecC2yhR.jpg

Always Welcome bhai...We learn lot from you and other members,,,

Thanks for creating such a supportive and healthy forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock