VikramBetaal 0.4,
ParamavatarShriKrishna 0.5,
SiddhiVinayak 0.3,
PerfectPati 0.2,
MeriHanikarakBiwi 0.3,
BhabhiJiGharPeHain 0.7,
LaalIshq 0.4,
Daayan 0.4

Colors Super and Sun Life not in top 5 in respective regions. Only network to have 2 GEC in region space featuring in top 5 in respective regions is Zee with Zee Marathi and Zee Yuva taking 1st and 5th positions

Colors Super and Sun Life not in top 5 in respective regions. Only network to have 2 GEC in region space featuring in top 5 in respective regions is Zee with Zee Marathi and Zee Yuva taking 1st and 5th positions
Colors super is comparatively new channel whose show not even completed 1year. Also has voot good trp by ranking in 5th in GEC and sometimes even pushing star down and getting 4th

As this week incude new year celebrations and special movies-daily drama's impact was comparitively less.In Hindi urban 4 out of top 5 is non fiction,In tamil 2 movies at #1,#2.Seemaraja got huge trp thats why Sun's ratings increased. Normal rating will be out next week.
Again Zee keralam couldn't able to climb top 5.
Even Zee kannada is chasing CK for many months but I don't think it will happen this week... Unexpected :eek:k:I thought Colors Kannada willnot surrender frequently like Star Jalsha as they have a strong 2nd Gec. May be CK will retain position next week but this is really a victory that ZK deserves atleast for onetime and the margin is also big.
Ck lost due to wasting its weekend with stupid shows. Hoping to see ck back at first. As I think zee doesn't deserve no.1

Colors Super is a successful 2nd Gec. They are in tight competition with Star suvarna and many times it entered top 5.In Marathi only 3 major competitors(neglecting Sony Marathi because poor performance). So even with very less rating Zee yuva could stay in top 5.But in Kannada 4 major gecs and a movie channel present with tight competition. I think Colors super has good performance than Zee yuva. But in the game of numbers Colors super can't stay in top 5)

Last edited:
Ck lost due to wasting its weekend with stupid shows. Hoping to see ck back at first. As I think zee doesn't deserve no.1
Your personal vendetta doesn't mean anything. Viewers have decided to give the throne of no 1 to See kannada. Accept it and move on. 😁

Feeling sad for Colors Kannada :sad:
Hope it ll retain its position from next week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock