BARC TRP | WEEK 31

It was never high to go down.
But this is too low and I don't think they launched this channel to satisfy with this rating. Remember Star Utsav was removed from DD free dish and now its a pay channel running same as earlier just airing only old Star Plus shows.After Trai's rule I think this is the first time Star Utsav surpassing &TV.

But this is too low and I don't think they launched this channel to satisfy with this rating. Remember Star Utsav was removed from DD free dish and now its a pay channel running same as earlier just airing only old Star Plus shows.After Trai's rule I think this is the first time Star Utsav surpassing &TV.
And TV might go for a revamp. Two shows are coming soon and the promos were good.

Zee Cinema replaces Sony Max in the top 10, but for the same reason as Max. :cf2: The Zero premiere may have something to do with it.
&TV has gone down than Star Utsav. So it very urgent to do something on it.
&TV's bad fortune is nothing compared to Star Bharat. From a DDFD leader and top-ten regular, this channel is nowhere.

Last edited:
Zee Cinema replaces Sony Max in the top 10, but for the same reason as Max. :cf2: The Zero premiere may have something to do with it.
Yes bro you are right
Zero gets high ratings

1Zee CinemaWTP-HFF-ZERO9260
2Zee CinemaHFF-HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN5372
3Sony MAXHFF-BAHUBALI THE BEGINNING4817
4Zee CinemaHFF-SURYA THE SOLDIER4530
5Sony MAXHFF-DJ4487

Yes bro you are right
Zero gets high ratings

1Zee CinemaWTP-HFF-ZERO9260
2Zee CinemaHFF-HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN5372
3Sony MAXHFF-BAHUBALI THE BEGINNING4817
4Zee CinemaHFF-SURYA THE SOLDIER4530
5Sony MAXHFF-DJ4487
So Dino bro is correct. He said once that there are some movies which are rejected at the box office but lapped up on the TV premiere.
Zero could not get even ₹100 crore at the box office. But it has got an impressive viewership on TV.

Last edited:
COLORS Gujarati Cinema.. Growing incredibly :cheers::clap2:
Making History In Gujarati TV Channels
.... delivering Recordbreak Ratings.. With Every Week ..Just Superb n Exceptional :clap2::ok2:..
emerging as fastest growing channel..
:win::tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock