BARC TRP | WEEK 33

I swear to god. Sony doesn't know how to do business. Sony BBC Earth needs proper promotion. Instead in question. We can have 1-2 ads of BBC Earth on every KBC episodes. Promoting the channel as it's not available in basic bouquets. All I see is Tara from Satara ads which comes right after KBC. And about KBC it's half an hour too long. Could have given us more episodes instead of an extra half an hour.

Is there something wrong with the ratings of Zee News. There is a sudden hike since last week. It was struggling for fifth spot a month ago, and now it's strongest second in Hindi news. Can anyone clear the doubt?

Please someone share more finer details about ratings of hindi movie channels . Want to know which r the channels placed further down the spots and how is their viewership

The special edition of "Man Vs Wild" featuring Prime Minister Modi with survivalist and adventurer, Bear Grylls, created history by garnering highest slot viewership (on active channels) with 3.69 million impressions overtaking GEC leader Star Plus with 3.67 million impressions.
The premiere on Discovery Network (across 12 Discovery channels) also delivered the highest ever slot reach for the infotainment genre with 6.1 million tune-in on Discovery Channel which is 15 times more as compared to the last 4 weeks average of the same slot.

'Man Vs Wild' featuring PM Modi creates history

Why Bigg Boss show ratings were not showing under top programs.

20190823-093621.jpg

Just read it carefully its avg rating of all airings including original& repeat & bigg boss trp is high in original time & maybe its low in repeat telecast thats y their avg impressions are not in top5

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock