BARC TRP | Week 35

Never. They will kick back Zee Bangla & re-achieve their old position soon. Just wait & watch.
As a bengali, we always with our Star Jalsha.
No need. Let it be a duopoly rather than a monopoly. I love Star Jalsha's graphics but Zee Bangla even with its terrible graphics has excellent shows. Both channels are dear to me.

Never. They will kick back Zee Bangla & re-achieve their old position soon. Just wait & watch.
As a bengali, we always with our Star Jalsha.
Why you are always Saying As a Bengali We are with Star Jalsha? Is Zee Bangla belong Different State/country? I think you forgot That Zee Bangla is one of the old Bengali GEC Channel. Content Quality Wise Fiction/Non Fiction Now A days Zee Bangla doing Far Better Than Jalsha that's why people Watched Zee Bangla more now a days. Before Changing Theme Star Jalsha Should think about produce Quality Content.

Last edited:
It's burried and dusted in Kannada. Admitted in emergency in Marathi.
It is clear leader in Telugu & Malayalam. Continuously it dominated Bengali market from past nine years. Soon they will dominate bengali market again.

I think you forgot That Zee Bangla is one of the old Bengali GEC Channel. Content Quality Wise Fiction/Non Fiction Now A days Zee Bangla doing Far Better Than Jalsha that's why people Watched Zee Bangla more now a days.
Totally agree. :clap: Zee Bangla does not bother about graphics but it bothers about the actual shows and the years of hard work have finally led to success.

Star India is completely dominating Kerala with its Serials...

Like other region Big boss is not a hit in Kerala it seems...

Hope to see a good competition in Kerala with Asianet and Zee Keralam...

SJ was at no.1 position continuously from past 2008 after its launch.
I doubt it. Maybe since 2009 but not the launch.
STAR Jalsha topples Zee Bangla; becomes the No. 1 channel in the region (2009)
Star Jalsha logs highest TRP in Bengali GEC (2011)

This thread is totally dominated by Bangla channels. Earlier the BARC thread would always be about whether Bigg Boss is supporting Vijay or whether Zee Tamil is overtaking Star Vijay. Now the topic has shifted to Star Jalsha.

Last edited:
This thread is totally dominated by Bangla channels. Earlier the BARC thread would always be about whether Bigg Boss is supporting Vijay or whether Zee Tamil is overtaking Star Vijay. Now the topic has shifted to Star Jalsha.
It is the power of bengali's :wink:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock