• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

BARC TRP | Week 40

Jas

Banned
How star maa got such huge ratings?Also before re-branding how sunlife entered top 5.They had the same contents untill rebrand. They never entered top 5 with that programs earlier.
Barc has lost its credibility.
There are dozens of videos and news reports surfacing on net revealing,how sample homes are targeted by broadcasters to escalate the ratings.

karthik7

Registered
this is not first time sun life entering top 5. recently two times this had happened. forgot which week it was. if you want you can check all previous week threads

druser0817

Registered
AXN not in Top 5 English Entertainment, Comedy Central HD got higher TRP!

Selva Jay

Dream Shine
Sun Life promo watched by most of TN peaople...so only they came to 5th place.

DreamFan

Registered
Sony Channels did well even after tatasky issue.Sony Aath which generally misses out in top 5 bengali mostly is in top 5 for the week.
Just impossible!!!
I can't believe it.
They have no original contents except few locally produced animated shows, then there are no reason people have viewed this channel. Sony should replace this channel with Sony Bangla with original fiction & non-fiction shows.
Yes, go to Hindi Movies Data and click Top 5 programmes. Movie has performed well in both rural and urban segment
Is this True? :unsure:

Source
I guess I m the only one who had not watched this crap movie. :lol:
Colors tamil also top 5 but what about Colors tamil trp now.😊😊
It's mean Colors Tamil is totally a flop channel. :biggrin:

Chezhiyan

Dream Legend
It's mean Colors Tamil is totally a flop channel. :biggrin:
At this time, we can't able to say Colors Tamil is flop. Their are reasonable number of audience who are watching Colors Tamil program and serials

DreamFan

Registered
At this time, we can't able to say Colors Tamil is flop. Their are reasonable number of audience who are watching Colors Tamil program and serials
I have no idea about this channel. But according to BARC Ratings, after almost one year of its launching, it is unable to maintain at least 5th spot. It is not a good sign for one old year channel.

Chezhiyan

Dream Legend
I have no idea about this channel. But according to BARC Ratings, after almost one year of its launching, it is unable to maintain at least 5th spot. It is not a good sign for one old year channel.
Not one year..Channel was launched in Feb 2018 only.😴

id_866

Registered
No new movies, no special programs, no reality shows.it will be mostly flop

Top Bottom