BARC TRP | Week 40

Colors Tamil Should be revamp with new contents instead of boring serials, then only they can survive...

For big markets like Tamil, with so many channels in GEC alone, there should be a Top 10 list instead of Top 5 (separate from news). That way we can see the standing of Colors Tamil.

For big markets like Tamil, with so many channels in GEC alone, there should be a Top 10 list instead of Top 5 (separate from news). That way we can see the standing of Colors Tamil.
I was thinking the same,
also they should post the trps of Punjabi music channels separay.

Number of genres which Network's Bears Top spot
1.Zee -8
2.Viacom 18-7
3.Star-6
4.Sony-2
5.Sun-1

Last edited:
I think Star Maa sticks their top position among telugu channels list as like Asianet as clear malayalam leader, Sun TV as tamil leader, Zee Marathi as marathi leader & Colors Kannada as kannada leader.

I was thinking the same,
also they should post the trps of Punjabi music channels separay.
this is just free list. if you pay them you can see the trp of each and every channels as well as programs. they are doing this for business why will they give full list for free

I think Star Maa sticks their top position among telugu channels list as like Asianet as clear malayalam leader, Sun TV as tamil leader, Zee Marathi as marathi leader & Colors Kannada as kannada leader.
You forgot your own language. Zee Bangla. But the point is Hindi and Telugu keep shifting their positions. There is no permanent No. 1 in Hindi/Telugu. For the next few months Maa will be No. 1, but then Gemini or ETV has an equal chance to come back to No. 1.

You forgot your own language. Zee Bangla.
Yaa, as of now, Zee Bangla captures top spot in bengali region, but very soon SJ will regain their top spot & they will stick their position as usual, ZB will be shifted at 2nd spot then. Upcoming Sun Bangla also can't be able to replace SJ.

Yaa, as of now, Zee Bangla captures top spot in bengali region, but very soon SJ will regain their top spot & they will stick their position as usual, ZB will be shifted at 2nd spot then. Upcoming Sun Bangla also can't be able to replace SJ.
SJ has failed, and ZB cemented it's position.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock