BARC TRP | Week 40

How star maa got such huge ratings?Also before re-branding how sunlife entered top 5.They had the same contents untill rebrand. They never entered top 5 with that programs earlier.
Barc has lost its credibility.
There are dozens of videos and news reports surfacing on net revealing,how sample homes are targeted by broadcasters to escalate the ratings.

this is not first time sun life entering top 5. recently two times this had happened. forgot which week it was. if you want you can check all previous week threads

Sun Life promo watched by most of TN peaople...so only they came to 5th place.

Sony Channels did well even after tatasky issue.Sony Aath which generally misses out in top 5 bengali mostly is in top 5 for the week.
Just impossible!!!
I can't believe it.
They have no original contents except few locally produced animated shows, then there are no reason people have viewed this channel. Sony should replace this channel with Sony Bangla with original fiction & non-fiction shows.
Yes, go to Hindi Movies Data and click Top 5 programmes. Movie has performed well in both rural and urban segment
I guess I m the only one who had not watched this crap movie. :lol:
Colors tamil also top 5 but what about Colors tamil trp now.😊😊
It's mean Colors Tamil is totally a flop channel. :biggrin:

At this time, we can't able to say Colors Tamil is flop. Their are reasonable number of audience who are watching Colors Tamil program and serials
I have no idea about this channel. But according to BARC Ratings, after almost one year of its launching, it is unable to maintain at least 5th spot. It is not a good sign for one old year channel.

I have no idea about this channel. But according to BARC Ratings, after almost one year of its launching, it is unable to maintain at least 5th spot. It is not a good sign for one old year channel.
Not one year..Channel was launched in Feb 2018 only.😴

No new movies, no special programs, no reality shows.it will be mostly flop

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock