Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Yes, Every episode Every Scene Is 100% Same.
Just asking for a Hindi serial that is based on a Bangla one. Can you tell the differences between Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala and Potol Kumar Gaanwala? Was KKB copy-pasted from the Bangla serial? :huh:

Just asking for a Hindi serial that is based on a Bangla one. Can you tell the differences between Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala and Potol Kumar Gaanwala? Was KKB copy-pasted from the Bangla serial? :huh:
There is a huge difference between kulfi and potol. Kulfi kumar bajewala main plot was taken from Potol kumar Gaanwala, but story is different.

No, I like Star Plus Nazar.
That's why asking you to avoid Nazar on SJ. U can enjoy same excitement, thrills from Nojor on SJ too.
Also Why we Watch Same Story??
If every Indian starts thinking like that, then very soon, the journey of many Indian channels like Star Utsav, Colors Rishtey, Sony Pal, Zee Anmol, Big Magic, Dangal will be stopped. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's why asking you to avoid Nazar on SJ. U can enjoy same excitement, thrills from Nojor on SJ too.
I watched First 3/4 episode Bengali Nozor. But Sorry to say,I don't find same thrill as hindi nazar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock