Seeking Help Best android STB

Hey ashok.dishtv I Suggest You Purchase Airtel Internet TV Set Top Box With Inbuilt Android 6.0 Marshmallow Version For Your Home Use

Last edited:
Airtel Internet TV pro and cons
Pro

One box, one remote for DTH, Internet TV and require one HDMI port.
Voice search
Integration with DTH
Airtel movies
Cloud recording (expected soon)

Cons

Can't use without subscription.
Only higher subscription pack.
Box is rental and not your own.

Last edited:
But I need liberty bro...

Airtel Internet TV pro and cons
Pro

One box, one remote for DTH, Internet TV and require one HDMI port.
Voice search
Integration with DTH
Airtel movies
Cloud recording (expected soon)

Cons

Can't use without subscription.
Only higher subscription pack.
Box is rental and not your own.

Freesat GTC is best Setupbox. U can buy it from AliExpress. Its have dvb s2 t2 c... And h265 4k.... Price around 6k.

Android M, 2gb/16gb....
C*cam/powerVu autoroll.

Last edited:
If you're really looking for a android set top box.That'll cost you alot brother.
let me tell you why?
1) You need a high speed internet connection to watch channels on online.
2) Set top box with dvb - s2 will cost hell out of money.
3) From your post i understand you want to watch channels without a subscription.. Then you'll be only watching fta channels once your data pack is over.

Take my advice. If you wanna watch free to air channels, android stb is a waste of money. It'll only useful to watch hevc movies/videos that you have.
buy android stb if you have unlimited high speed internet connection. or else don't.
i don't know about ccam since i didn't use it. (my stb didn't have that option actually)
from online videos. That also requires internet connection.

Freesat GTC is best Setupbox. U can buy it from AliExpress. Its have dvb s2 t2 c... And h265 4k.... Price around 6k.

Android M, 2gb/16gb....
C*cam/powerVu autoroll.
with 6k you can buy a cpu and dth tuner card. Instead of buying android stb i would buy a local second handed cpu and install dth tuner on it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock