Seeking Help Best HD long duration base pack for TN

Anto benu

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could anyone of you suggest the best long duration base pack for tamilnadu. my needs are - all tamil channels(SD or HD) and sports channels(in HD)( Star sports 1, Start sports 2, Start sports 3, Star sports 4, Ten HD, Sony ESPN, DSposts, Star sports Select HD1, Star sports Select HD2. Infotainment channels are optional.

I am confused because the information given in few sites is different from what Airtel customer care says. I was about to chose South super max magic HD for 3143, but CC says that many sports channels are not available in this pack. So suggest me the best pack I could opt for

Hi Gopi,, I tried changing the basepack to TN SuperStar HD Pack,, but it is not displayed in selfcare portal. All other basepacks are present in the menu. So should the only option is to call CC and change it or am I missing something? pls help

Hi Gopi,, I tried changing the basepack to TN SuperStar HD Pack,, but it is not displayed in selfcare portal. All other basepacks are present in the menu. So should the only option is to call CC and change it or am I missing something? pls help
Call CC they will be activate the pack if your address pincode is eligible.

Thanks Gopi for the help,, I activated TN superstar HD pack by calling CC. price was 1551 rs/year. Got the info that for Chennai pincode only TN superstarHD is available and not TN Superstar(899/year). I also added the ALL sports HD topup(99/month)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock