Best picture quality

mahesh2683 said:
I am using videocon d2h, I want to shift my dth. Plz help which dth having bestest PQ . Tata sky, airtel, or dish TV. Please help me. Thank you

If you want

More :hd channels go to DISH TV
More PQ in channels go to RDTV
More PQ with heavy price pic TATASKY

(My Opinion is D2H is best ---
important :hd channels & resonable Packaging)

syam said:
If you want

More :hd channels go to DISH TV
More PQ in channels go to RDTV
More PQ with heavy price pic TATASKY

(My Opinion is D2H is best ---
important :hd channels & resonable Packaging)

syam bro. it seems u r using 2 d2h stbs. in sd stb n in hd stb, do u find any difference in pq of normal sd channels?

I Cant compare bro.... due to

SD connectuon for my grand parents home on NORMAL TV

&

HD connection for me on 32" LED TV

prateek1987 said:
how is the pq of sd channels on hd stb?

VERY GOOD Bro...

BUT

AS you posted this thread
(Link Removed

I CAN VIEW BETTER QUALITY IN SD QUALITY
better than Before .......

If your criteria is purely based on picture quality then go for Reliance in case of SD and go for Airtel in case of HD channels.
If you need maximum HD channels but can compromise on quality then go for DishTruHD.
If you need maximum SD channels but with lesser quality then go for videocon d2h.
If you need Dolby Digital Surround in all your HD channels then go for Airtel or Videocon or Tata Sky

I totally disagreee, i have recently shifted from Tata Sky to DishTruHD, not only on the channels more, the quality is too awesome, no extra contrast as seen in Tata sky, also the audio in tata sky was deteriorating.

ALL HD channels for rs 200 and base pack pack rs 185 (loads of channels).

Just give it a shot guys, enough Dish tv bashing :)

Don't want to Hijack the thread, I am living in Navi Mumbai and want to shift to HD set top box. Can anyone help me in choosing the right dth operator , criteria for choosing the same
1) Least interruption (even in rains)
2) Customer Care service
3) Good PQ and Sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock