Seeking Help Best ways to economize Tata Sky

Sumanth

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone. As posted by so many people over the years in this forum, Tata Sky is on the costlier side compared on other DTH providers. I was wondering if any experts could guide me and others on ways to economize Tata Sky.

At the moment I am on South Sports Bonanza(310) + HDAF@99/month which costs me 409 per month. South Sports Bonanza has all the channels that are needed and is a base pack that suits best at my place.

The only way I know to economize is to get HDAF re-added every 3 months for 99 rupees as opposed to 175. Do any of you have any other tips/tricks?

If you can keep your subscription inactive, you can get offers. I kept my subscription inactive for two months and got south special annual pack at 1250.

Yes bro,My account also in de-active mode and got Dhamaka pack for a year at Rs.2000 instead of usual price Rs.3,410

Recharge online with offers like 25% cashback
That would be helpful. Could you elaborate more please? Place to recharge (Paytm?, Freecharge?) and do offers run all the time or we need to watch out for them?

That would be helpful. Could you elaborate more please? Place to recharge (Paytm?, Freecharge?) and do offers run all the time or we need to watch out for them?
Current Offers
Amazon-20% upto 40 or 200 on 2500
Tata Sky App/web via Paytm-25% upto 100
Payzapp-10% upto 250 (Promocode-BILLPAY)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock