Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

I don't think Zee will do this anytime soon as everyone know &tv is not a successful channel since launched in near future it will not get success like previous time it's for sure or least no.of ppls watch this channel &tv only can get success if it's added to ddfreedish otherwise no chance
I like only Bhabhiji Ghar par Hai ...
Bro soon Big Magic will be shutdown within few months... no new shows , only re airing old shows...

I like only Bhabhiji Ghar par Hai ...
Bro soon Big Magic will be shutdown within few months... no new shows , only re airing old shows...
Bhabhiji ghar par hai is super boring show. No idea how you like it.

No new good story. No concept. Same dialogs. No new actors.

It lost the charm after Shilpa left.

Aasif Sheikh being a great talented actor has bad luck that he is stuck with such crap show.

Bhabhiji ghar par hai is super boring show. No idea how you like it.

No new good story. No concept. Same dialogs. No new actors.

It lost the charm after Shilpa left.

Aasif Sheikh being a great talented actor has bad luck that he is stuck with such crap show.
I totally agree with you bro!!

I not agree with you Bapun Bhai. Only Bhabhi ji Ghar par hai is great comedy serial. even Tarak Mehta ka Ulta chasma is boring.
No matter that only old Actors are working. but still it's doing great job.

Last edited:
I not agree with you Bapun Bhai. Only Bhabhi ji Ghar par hai is great comedy serial. even Tarak Mehta ka Ulta chasma is boring.
No matter that only old Actors are working. but still it's doing great job.
I wish i could say the same but unfortunately, i even mentioned the reason why i no more like it.

Till last week, i was a daily viewer of the serial but i could not resist the torture (yes, you read it right - its real toture for my health and soul if i view the show further) and quitted viewing.

Tika, Malkhan, Tillu, Happu all are doing same jokes.

Further more, no real jokes. Whatever happens in Tiwari's house, same happens on Vibhuti's house.

I sometimes suspect they are making the serial on their own and no script or story writer with them. It seems so raw and unfinished if you are the old episodes viewers and watching new episodes.

Still if you think i am saying wrong then i can not change your mindset.

Watch Jijaji Chhat Per Hain from same director on SAB TV, you will see noticeable difference. It is far better than this crap Bhabhiji Ghar Par hai.

I don't care about TRP or any kind of ratings. I just want my enjoyment to the fullest as a viewer of the show and so are my thoughts.

I wish i could say the same but unfortunately, i even mentioned the reason why i no more like it.

Till last week, i was a daily viewer of the serial but i could not resist the torture (yes, you read it right - its real toture for my health and soul if i view the show further) and quitted viewing.

Tika, Malkhan, Tillu, Happu all are doing same jokes.

Further more, no real jokes. Whatever happens in Tiwari's house, same happens on Vibhuti's house.

I sometimes suspect they are making the serial on their own and no script or story writer with them. It seems so raw and unfinished if you are the old episodes viewers and watching new episodes.

Still if you think i am saying wrong then i can not change your mindset.

Watch Jijaji Chhat Per Hain from same director on SAB TV, you will see noticeable difference. It is far better than this crap Bhabhiji Ghar Par hai.

I don't care about TRP or any kind of ratings. I just want my enjoyment to the fullest as a viewer of the show and so are my thoughts.

Bro.. All user choice is different. you are happy to view jija ji chhat par hai. but i love to watch bhabhi ji ghar par hai. :) same happen with movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock