Bheja Frying Jokes Tread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 15,184
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaj ka bichar----

Husband ws throwing knives on wife's photo. All were missing the target! Suddenly he recvd a call frm her "hi, what r u doing?" His honest reply, "MISSING u!" :p

TUSI bade hi gr8 ho,
RASGULLE ki pl8 ho,
PEPSI ka cr8 ho,
ANDE ka oml8 ho,
SMS KARANE ME bade le8 ho,
JALEBI ki tarah stra8 ho,
KHER jo bhi ho mere fevr8 ho…! :D:D:D

Srdr ped pe chadha.Bandar ne pucha upr Q aya?
Srdr-Apple khane. Bandar-Abe Ye to Aam ka ped he.
Srdar-tu zada gyani mat ban Apple sath laya hun. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

English teacher:
Tell me 3 sentences in diffrnt tense with examples.
Boy:
I saw your daughter yesterday (past).

we are in love (present).

we will run away tomorrow.(future)

Girl are like a INTERNET VIRUS: They enter ur Life, Scan ur Pockets, Edit ur mind, Download Problems and Delete ur happiness.. issued in PUBLIC INTEREST, so avoid girls. :D

An old penny pincher had no friends. Just before he died he asked his doctor, lawyer, and pastor to gather around him at bedside.

“I have always heard that you can’t take it with you. But I want to disprove that theory,” he said. “I have $90,000 under my mattress, and when I die, just before they throw the dirt on me at my burial, I want you each to toss in an envelope with $30,000 within.”

The three attended the funeral and each threw his envelope in the grave. On the way back from the cemetery, the pastor said, “I must confess. I needed $10,000 for my new church, so I only threw in $20,000.”

The doctor then said, “I must confess too. I needed $20,000 for a new hospital I was opening up, so I only threw in $10,000.”

The lawyer looked at them both and shook his head. He then said, “Gentlemen, I’m surprised, shocked, and ashamed of you. I don’t see how you could dare to go against that man’s final wish. I mean, I threw in my personal check for the full amount”

Sardar joined new job. First day, he worked till late evening on the computer.
Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening?
Sardar : Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.

Judge: You are charged with throwing your mother-in-law out of your fourth-story window.
Banta: I did it without thinking, your Honor.
Judge: Thats no excuse! Don’t you see how dangerous it might have been for anyone passing by at the time?

xPxaY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock