Big B is back as the angry young man

Napster

Reaction score
Amitabh Bachchan shared the first teaser for his upcoming film Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap on twitter. The film also stars Hema Malini, Raveena Tandon, Sonu Sood, Sonal Chauhan, Charmi and Prakash Raj.

This, in fact, is the teaser of the trailer that will be launched on May 20 during an IPL match. 'First look of film 'Bbuddah' on 20th May by a 60 sec trailer ...should be opened on IPL match of the day,' Amitabh Bachchan tweeted.

The music has been composed by Vishal-Shekhar. 'For the first time in music history in Indian Cinema, Vishal&Shekhar used 'dub beat ' for theme song of 'Bbuddah' .. its like - WOW!' Bachchan added.

'Theme track of the teaser for 'Bbuddah' sung by me in the 'Acapella' style, where every sound you hear even the orchestra is my voice,' he added.

The film is set to release on July 1, along with Aamir Khan's production Delhi Belly.

222362_10150300887023102_765833101_9728323_4314525_n.jpg

rediff.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock