• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Good News Big Magic & Big Ganga To Rebrand as Zee Magic & Zee Ganga

JollyLNB

Dream Expert
They (Zee) have to put back the life into the channel. They could not sustain Zindagi and shut it down on television though it is available online. They should not let this happen to Big Magic.
When Big Magic was owned by Reliance it was a comedy channel like SAB TV. :tup:

Shantanu

Dream Legend
Big magic Ganga will also get rebranded as zee Ganga for sure.

Finally zee revamping acquired channels. I think 9x will also get rebranded under zee brand for sure.

They should've got big magic under & brand as &magic.

But maybe they're planning to make &tv available on ddfd similar to star bharat. So taking this one under zee brand.

Last edited:

Shantanu

Dream Legend
1.as zee big

2.as zee magic

3.as &magic

@abhishek bro, if i like your post then it surely means that I'll create one & post one soon. At max it'll take one day. Kindly stop asking about same thing again & again. It is similar to spamming. Hope you understood & will not repeat same again :)

Last edited:

mgparmar18plus

Dream Expert
1.as zee big

2.as zee magic

3.as &magic

@abhishek bro, if i like your post then it surely means that I'll create one & post one soon. At max it'll take one day. Kindly stop asking about same thing again & again. It is similar to spamming. Hope you understood & will not repeat same again :)
&magic Looks Cool.

They Will Use Big Magic to Beat Stsr Bharat As FTA Fresh Show Channel After Rebranding/Revamped.

Thet Keep &tv As Pay Channel.

abhishek

Dream Pro
@abhishek bro, if i like your post then it surely means that I'll create one & post one soon. At max it'll take one day. Kindly stop asking about same thing again & again. It is similar to spamming. Hope you understood & will not repeat same again :)[/QUOTE]
Ok. And nic logo but no logo for big ganga

hike

Dream Pro
Yellow background hides the word ZEE which mix-up completely same issue in Zee Classic.

Top Bottom