Good News Big Magic & Big Ganga To Rebrand as Zee Magic & Zee Ganga

Big Magic & Big Ganga is not going to rebrand anytime soon.

Zee recently publish their corporate investor presentation for September month, where they have clearly mentioned Big Magic & Big Ganga logo.
https://zeelwebsite.s3.amazonaws.co...ploads/2018/09/ZEEL-Investor-presentation.pdf

On the other hand, when they had published their corporate investor presentation for June, they used the logos of Zee Magic & Zee Ganga.
https://zeelwebsite.s3.amazonaws.co.../2018/06/Corporate-Presentation-June-2018.pdf

Last edited:
Yes they not got clearance so they drop the plan of rebrand till next year.

Yes they not got clearance so they drop the plan of rebrand till next year.
Sorry bro, I've to disagree with you. I guess no problem from MIB. If yes, then till now MIB not cleared the license for name change of Sarthak TV, 24 Ghanta & Zee Studio channels. But Zee already rebranded them as Zee Sarthak, Zee 24 Ghanta and &flix respectively. I guess they have dropped their plans.

Sorry bro, I've to disagree with you. I guess no problem from MIB. If yes, then till now MIB not cleared the license for name change of Sarthak TV, 24 Ghanta & Zee Studio channels. But Zee already rebranded them as Zee Sarthak, Zee 24 Ghanta and &flix respectively. I guess they have dropped their plans.
They will rebrand the channels. They will launch Zee Kannada, Keralam and Sarthak HD. Zee Cafe will become &cafe. But they will never update it on the corporate website.

They will rebrand the channels. They will launch Zee Kannada, Keralam and Sarthak HD. Zee Cafe will become &cafe. But they will never update it on the corporate website.
At first they updated Zee Magic & Zee Ganga logo almost 6 months ago. Now they re-update them as their old form. Zee Sarthak HD, Kannada HD, &café had never updated on their website.

Big Magic & Big Ganga may be rebranded as Zee Magic & Zee Ganga respectively soon.
Recently, in BARC India’s official Website, this two new logo has been added, removing their current logos.

Also Big Magic Punjab & Big Ganga Talkies, these 2 unlaunched channels license name will be changed as Zee Punjabi & Zee Ganga Talkies respectively (my assumptions only but 99.9% possibilities).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock