Good News Big Magic & Big Ganga To Rebrand as Zee Magic & Zee Ganga

Riddhiman

Reaction score
It is rightly said, change is the only thing that is constant!

‘Revamp’ is the current trend on small screen. After Life OK and Zee TV, Big Magic will is all set to have a face-lift.

According to our sources, Big Magic’s headhoncho is set to introduce an all new and refreshing feel to the channel.

Big Magic to get revamped!

They (Zee) have to put back the life into the channel. They could not sustain Zindagi and shut it down on television though it is available online. They should not let this happen to Big Magic.
When Big Magic was owned by Reliance it was a comedy channel like SAB TV. :tup:

Big magic Ganga will also get rebranded as zee Ganga for sure.

Finally zee revamping acquired channels. I think 9x will also get rebranded under zee brand for sure.

They should've got big magic under & brand as &magic.

But maybe they're planning to make &tv available on ddfd similar to star bharat. So taking this one under zee brand.

Last edited:
1.as zee big
a07148629638823.png

2.as zee magic
e5b777629609893.png

3.as &magic
a7b8ac629614323.png

@abhishek bro, if i like your post then it surely means that I'll create one & post one soon. At max it'll take one day. Kindly stop asking about same thing again & again. It is similar to spamming. Hope you understood & will not repeat same again :)

Last edited:
1.as zee big
a07148629638823.png

2.as zee magic
e5b777629609893.png

3.as &magic
a7b8ac629614323.png

@abhishek bro, if i like your post then it surely means that I'll create one & post one soon. At max it'll take one day. Kindly stop asking about same thing again & again. It is similar to spamming. Hope you understood & will not repeat same again :)

&magic Looks Cool.

They Will Use Big Magic to Beat Stsr Bharat As FTA Fresh Show Channel After Rebranding/Revamped.

Thet Keep &tv As Pay Channel.

@abhishek bro, if i like your post then it surely means that I'll create one & post one soon. At max it'll take one day. Kindly stop asking about same thing again & again. It is similar to spamming. Hope you understood & will not repeat same again :)[/QUOTE]
Ok. And nic logo but no logo for big ganga

Yellow background hides the word ZEE which mix-up completely same issue in Zee Classic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock