DDF Exclusive Big Magic HD & Big Ganga Talkies added by In digital kolhapur

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Though Total 25 channels added in our cable like APN News, Bansal news, multiplex, news 9, GS tv, etc. yesterday
But the following two seems exclusive. thus adding the thread here.

Source

Source

Source

Big magic HD is telecasting shaktiman whole day & big Ganga talkies showing reruns of big ganga shows including latest one sa re ga ma pa rang purvaiya.

Don't know it is mistake Or something

Last edited:
Reminds me of Dish TV in 2011 which added all sorts of upscaled HD channels. After pressure they removed the fake HD channels.

Reminds me of Dish TV in 2011 which added all sorts of upscaled HD channels. After pressure they removed the fake HD channels.
MIB issued licence for this?

Both channels stopped transmission . they might get removed in a day or 2.

I feel that's a mistake.

zee may launch big ganga talkies i.e zee ganga talkies but i don't think they'll launch big magic HD. even big magic has some good movie library & also bhojpuri cinema which is a movie channel is mostly ahead of big ganga in terms of ratings.

Instead they should merge &tv and big magic with a channel like star bharat. both (&tv,big magic) are struggling to make ratings with good shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock