Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 101,962

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben is fully gone cuckoo. Her sarcasm that she is young to shilpa and obeying Priyank's call for push-ups was a cheap call. Neither is she nor Priyank that naive to do such an act and justify that they apologised.
Regarding nomination...now she is lost it when she herself took it by choice. Jaisi karni waisi bharni..;)

Sapna, Benafsha and Hina nominated this week. Luv hide his tattoo so Hina nominated

Last edited:
Looking at the list of nominated contestants, it is certain that Ben will go this week.

Looking at the list of nominated contestants, it is certain that Ben will go this week.
Some news told Bandagi also nominated.but after confirmation i upadted my list.
If bandagi nominated some hope alive that benefsa will be safe for this week.

Yes.. bandgi is quite irritating.... and we ve gotten bored of seeing her cozy moments wid punesh.

Ideally.. sapna shud go... soonawala shudnt

Yes.. bandgi is quite irritating.... and we ve gotten bored of seeing her cozy moments wid punesh.

Ideally.. sapna shud go... soonawala shudnt
Bandagi is safe :verysad::verysad:because aakash also shave is hair.This week benafsha is evicted because i dont think hina or sapna get evicted.I also pray for benafsha.

Ben may be eliminated this week! She took worst decision. Should have listened to Vikas (arguably the best adviser of the house). Don't know why everyone address him as "MASTERMIND" whenever he shares his opinion.
Bro she was going to be nominated either way even in upcoming week (only if she would have survived this week) so imo she took wise decision.

Luv, Priyank, Hiten, Ban all are real HERO.
Luv is really a Zero guy so it was not so hard for him to do so. Further he said he will hide it by doing make-up, then Bigg boss clearly said you can't hide it but still he hides it with his hair. Becoz of that Hyena(Hina) got nominated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock