Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 101,706

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[SPOILER = new Captain of The House]Hiten is the new captain of the house[/SPOILER]
The info is fully wrong. Sorry for giving wrong info:sad:

Last edited:
This is Vikas' love for Shilpa! He just wanted to show his feelings for her & there's no wrong in it:wink:
Too much lovey dovey is going on between Vikas and Shilpa...i wonder what will happen if they genuinely fall in love...already housemates have started to poke them...:hehe:

Hina khan will be evicted from the house this week.
But wait this is not eviction.according to news this week have no eviction. Hina was sent to a secret room.
Also some news claim after this weekend next weekend luv will be evicted from the show.

Too much lovey dovey is going on between Vikas and Shilpa...i wonder what will happen if they genuinely fall in love...already housemates have started to poke them...:hehe:
It would be great for them as they seem to understand each other well. They look adorable & cute too. And for others they need to bother because "Pyaar kiya toh darna kya"(Why fear if you love each other:kiss::hrt:)

It would be great for them as they seem to understand each other well. They look adorable & cute too. And for others they need to bother because "Pyaar kiya toh darna kya"(Why fear if you love each other:kiss::hrt:)
I don't know how great it will be for them in their personal life...but for the show definetely a masterstroke..

Bandagi's father admitted to the hospital due to high blood pressure. Her family told media that due to her behavior inside bigg boss house her father get a high blood pressure problem and rushed to hospital.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock