Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 101,699

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say it again, if you haven't read my post, few days back....... dhinchak pooja is a typical example of allah meherban to gadha pehelwan ! :snail:

I'm confused with the Nomination process that happened yesterday. It is ridiculous. Big boss nominates people for discussing on Nominations in the house. He reprimands them for the same by nominating them by himself. Then give them an easy way to escape by leaving their friends' hands, which most of them did happily.

I'm confused with the Nomination process that happened yesterday. It is ridiculous. Big boss nominates people for discussing on Nominations in the house. He reprimands them for the same by nominating them by himself. Then give them an easy way to escape by leaving their friends' hands, which most of them did happily.

Ya
I agree,
Who will want to get nominated if they have chance to skip. No one amongst them learnt a lesson.

Even shilpa & vikas who didn't left the hands must have been assured of being saved.

@Shantanu : Yes, Bigboss himself is a ridiculous person. Like you said none learnt their lesson and Shilpa & Vikas are aware that they have a good following. And the culprits Puneesh, Bandagi, Arshi (A-Kash is nominated) are roaming happily without being nominated. Wow!

I m in love wid benafsha..... she so cutely said, "main bandar jaisi dikhti hun kya" ..... aww... :hrt::kiss::gift:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock