• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matlb kuch bhi :gang:
English translation please;)

Otherwise your post might be removed

Btw what good he has done? every week he gets Zillat ki Laddu from Salman

Last edited:
Post Removed.
Please post the whole post in English. No need to use other language words or phrases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought came across my mind..It was not long ago when Hyena group along with two bouncers calling Aca$h 'ganja' and making fun of him..Ben even gone overboard and pulled Aca$h's hair and they were all laughing their heads off afterwards..but Karma always comes back to haunt u.. guess what Priyank is walking bald now...Ben Hina Priyank 'Upar wala sab dekh raha hai'..
Aakash also gaoing Bald tonight

@Riddhiman I know that Aca$h joins BB Takla Hall of Fame today coz Puneesh begged him to do so...but does it matter to him coz everyone knows vry well that he has got less amount of hair left and going bald wouldn't be a matter to him that much...as it matter to Priyank..

Post Removed.
Please post the whole post in English. No need to use other language words or phrases.
Why my post has been removed??I hv wrote the entire thing in English...i don't understand what i did wrong....mny members use hindi words to express..so whats wrong in that??

@Arijit. Bro
We have got report about the post.

Just a thought came across my mind..It was not long ago when Hyena group along with two bouncers calling Aca$h 'ganja ' and making fun of him..Ben even gone overboard and pulled Aca$h's hair and they were all laughing their heads off afterwards..but Karma always comes back to haunt u.. guess what Priyank is walking bald now...Ben Hina Priyank ' Upar wala sab dekh raha hai'..

I quoted your post with making hindi words or phrases in bold.

It's mandatory rule that if you're posting in any other language in English Translation is mandatory.
Besides this in this thread itself I have posted about posting in English 2 or 3 times.

So this time i removed the post.

If you see any member in any post in any thread(except general Chat Thread) violating this rule. Report the post. Moderators will do the needful.

Last edited:
@Shantanu bro...I would hv happiely provided the translation if you hv told me to do so without removing my post...anyways I'll keep this in mind frm nxt time..peace

He will be in today's episode:tongue:don't know why he gave his free ki advice to all. And, advice he also can't follow.:wall:
This is Vikas' love for Shilpa! He just wanted to show his feelings for her & there's no wrong in it:wink:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock