DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Apart From All Of This. I don't Know Why, But I Felt This Season Is Very Boring. Even Weekend Ka Vaar Also Lack Its Charm. Till Now Not A Single Contestant In Jodi's I Found Winning Material. Also In Single Karanvir, Neha, Srishty Not Seen Much. I Like Deepika, Sree and Neha. But 100% Winning Material Contestant Personally I Don't Find Till Now.

May b srisanth will be kicked out😋😁 he is boring like hell 😑
Most of the time he just give excuses to not participate in tasks...

Last edited:
Update: Sreesanth sent to Secret Room, Nehha and Karanvir stand nominated again.
Voting lines open for another 24 hours, ie.till Thursday 10pm.

Why is BB adamant to eliminate a single.?
Their fan base is big who will save them and exact reason they can give and sent them to secret room, but if they nominate doubles they need to leave the show like happened. That might be the reason i feel.

Exclusive News About Bigg Boss:
EXCLUSIVE : It has now been declared that there will not be any 'JODI' Concept anymore in the BiggBoss 12 house and everyone will have to play alone.

According To News Neha Pendse Evicted From Bigg Boss 12.

Sultani Akhada task
Dipika Vs Surbhi
Salman announces:
1 Jodi's will break now
2 One more WildCard will enter the house

Salman took class of Dipika for Nominating Sree for Eviction.A song was played "Dost Dost Na Raha" for Dipika Kakar

Salman Bashed Shivanshish badly for kicking Deepak
Also bashed Saba and Srsihty equally for Task.Shivanshish was sent To torture room for cutting onion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock