DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

If that so no reason to watch this show anymore.
I don't know one thing if they evict neha just because bigg boss think she gave no content. Then What Anup Ji Doing. Why After Eviction Sent Him Secret Room. Also Urvashi doing Nothing. Neha gave 100% During tasks and household works. I Think Makers Want People like Surbhi, Deepak Who Fight Every Single Moment.

I don't know one thing if they evict neha just because bigg boss think she gave no content. Then What Anup Ji Doing. Why After Eviction Sent Him Secret Room. Also Urvashi doing Nothing. Neha gave 100% During tasks and household works. I Think Makers Want People like Surbhi, Deepak Who Fight Every Single Moment.
BB doesn't deserve Neha. They just want some mindless barkers. And they got a few. Good luck to Neha for future endeavours.

We Love Nehha trended last night till morning with almost 80k tweets.
FAzz3v1.jpg

Even on big buzz episode on voot they mentioned that Nehha is most popular

If that so no reason to watch this show anymore.
Already it was going boring season but somehow was watching only to see her but as she is out yes now No reason to watch.

Makers only want fights & loud screaming voices it seems, which they were not getting from her, Nehha was too good for the show

Neha may come back again as wild card after some weeks
Let's hope

Urvashi Dholakia don't have that screaming nature but she done some task really well in same way Neha give 200% in task.
Neha may come back again as wild card after some weeks
I also think same.
We Love Nehha trended last night till morning with almost 80k tweets.
FAzz3v1.jpg
I was also part of that trend. And, it was genuine fan made tread no PR like last season Shilpa had.

Looks like Sreesanth and Deepika are back as before as friends.

All jodis were upset and trying to spoil Sree's mind by saying 2 days back he was against Deepika and today he is back wither her as friends. For that Sree said he has forgiven and Forgotten about the past and now he is her friend. All jodis faces u should have seen, shocked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock