DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

If Double Eviction Happened, Makers Are Planning To Evict Deepak.
He is going nowher as in Sunday's family episode promo shown that his father is coming
Right, top 2 spots are for Sree and Deepika. :)
They are till finale week as they have it in their contract, but can't say they will be top 2 as content+voting both matters and dipika has given nothing to the show

They are till finale week as they have it in their contract, but can't say they will be top 2 as content+voting both matters and dipika has given nothing to the show
Content wise yes dipika is low But I am happy to give content she is not behave like deepak, surbhi, rohit etc all.According to vote till date she is highest vote gainer contestant every week among all.

To those who think that this show is all about Tasks & Contetent, let me clear one thing content was also given by Imam in S6, acash in s11 but where are they now. This show is all about behaviour. If you that by shouting, poking nose into others matters and creating unnecessary drama you will give content then you are wrong. How you behave under various circumstances it matters. Now talking about S12
Sree performs task or not but from Day1 he is getting all the attention.
Deepika again each n every week she is targeted n she gets sympathy.
Surbi,Deepak keeps on shouting , instigate others but perform tasks really well but what they get is (-ve) publicity.
Guys, 9-10pm audience is matured family audience and no loves to watch Villains atleast in india (ie there is no Thanos & Joker in India) . we indians love watching people fighting against different circumstances n in BB12 Sree n Deepika seems to be like that only. Observe clearly.
This is what i can predict after watching BB fromS4-S12.

During earlier season Bigg Boss used to have an online live footage thing via online sources, officially. Where it has been vanished on recent seasons?:unsure:

Yesterday Weekend Ka Waar Episode Was Bang On. I Was Very Happy After Seen Rohit and Surbhi's Face.
In this whole season Surbhi was bashed for the first time and she was behaving like Salman is partial..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock