Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil 2[With Kamal Hasan On Star Vijay]|Updates and Discussions

They realised it and I think they added Oviya.

Oviya Might be just for promotion bro she probably should have many ongoing film shoot outside

Nithya is going to be Julie :) :) People will see her true color

The most poor selection I would say Vijay TV related Artists like BalajI & his Wife and whatever Vijay TV trying to do with them that gonna make Audiences switch channel.

Oviya Might be just for promotion bro she probably should have many ongoing film shoot outside

The most poor selection I would say Vijay TV related Artists like BalajI & his Wife and whatever Vijay TV trying to do with them that gonna make Audiences switch channel.

I think they are trying the strategy adopted by Colors in one of their previous season by bringing the separated couple Delnaz and Rajiv.. Let's see..

But Zee Tamil Cannot Beat Star Vijay...!!
Zee Tamil has been the second best GEC in terms of TRPs for two weeks in a row, beating Star Vijay. BB will change the dynamics for sure, but Zee Tamil has created a pretty strong and loyal audience with their serials, with their soaps entering Top 5 in the recent weeks, which is quite a record, considering it is mostly a monopoly of Sun TV..

IMG_20180617_235917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock