Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil 2[With Kamal Hasan On Star Vijay]|Updates and Discussions

With current trends, zee tamil will easily cross 4,00,000 impressions
If cable strike end then zee's extra viewers will return to sun serials. Then vijay will grab a good no: of viewers through bigboss like previous.

Onion made a big discussion among the house mates 😂 I prefer onion in poriyal though 😁😂

Last edited:
Every contestant very careful in preserving their reputation and everyone always together and even brush their teeth together in order not to identified alone as a wrongdoer.

But today a weak argument risen but watching carefully it's not for Onion but for eggs, the same Ganesh venkatramans egg story this time the culprit is Janani.

There is absolutely no difference between BB1 and BB2 in the roles that the housemates are playing at the moment. Except for the Oviya moments and the fact that they have added another eliment in Solvathellam Unmai with Balaji and Nithya. But I hope it ends up smoothly for the sake of their child but having seen what is been shown on TV, Vijay TV is trying to save the reputation of their Star. Poor Nithya, without knowing their intentions she has already fallen into the pit dig deep by Balaji and Vijay TV.

Other than that its pure entertainment with the set of young vibrant happy souls all around. But I think Ananth Vaithiyanathan with all his calmness and maturity for his age, is going to be the one in guiding these set of youngsters in the longer run. Anyways as of now its quite entertaining!!!!

Nithya is such a weirdo! She has made a mountain out of molehill. Her onion drama is topic of memes yesterday. I really liked the way Mumtaj and Janani were arguing.. Entertaining :lol::devilish:

Janani and Yashika are very cunning and I see them planning well and could end up as Finalists for sure.

With current trends, zee tamil will easily cross 4,00,000 impressions
If cable strike end then zee's extra viewers will return to sun serials. Then vijay will grab a good no: of viewers through bigboss like previous.
Bro look at this week ratings seems like Cable tv strike with Sun is over. Sun tv came back to good ratings grabing their lost viewers from zee tamil and Star vijay.Since zee tamil was most benefited from Sun's viewers,they will not get much ratings in upcoming weeks. But Star vijay which had Bigboss will boost rating and over take Zee by repeating the same trend happened in 1rst season of bigboss. But Now Sun's serials are regaining ratings seems Big boss harder to enter top 5

Hi All.. Compared to last year's BB Tamil SS 1 Thread, this thread looks so dead.
Today's episode is boring as well and yesterday was vengayam (onion) episode ! :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Hi All.. Compared to last year's BB Tamil SS 1 Thread, this thread looks so dead.
Today's episode is boring as well and yesterday was vengayam (onion) episode ! :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
I feel this year contestants wants to prove their skills than involving in fights, but never underestimate the power of Vijay tv they can take program to other directions in anytime if you know what I mean 😂

I feel this year contestants wants to prove their skills than involving in fights, but never underestimate the power of Vijay tv they can take program to other directions in anytime if you know what I mean 😂
Yes.. got it.. let's wait for few more days.. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock