Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil 2[With Kamal Hasan On Star Vijay]|Updates and Discussions

Janani, Yashika and Aishwarya are very cunning. I still believe they will plan things, make strategies and stay long and make it to finals too. I said the same previously. I don't like them and I don't support them either.
Aishwarya is little bit open minded than Janani & Yaashika but being with them both put her in the spot too.

Let's see out of the three who garners Audience votes and come on top.
I think Janani, Aishwarya and Yashika will be the strongest contestants this season to win BB. Last time all the women except Raiza and Bindhu were all weak. I didnt include Oviya because she is in a different league all together.

Anyways the only thing to consider is Aishwarya and Yashika discussions of not doing anything for 2 weeks except trying to damage others reputation was well caught on camera and was telecasted too. Their master plan was kind of funny. Now lets see how the audience would react when their names come up in the nomination list.

@amarnathkvk Exactly. Aishwarya seems to be a bundle of talent. She said she is been in Chennai for 6 years in the introduction day and yet I could only remember her Tamizhuku En Onrai Azhuthavum and in a small supporting role opposite Kavin in a Vikram Prabhu movie. I dont know whether she will win it or not but I'm sure she is going to be very successful after this Bigg Boss season.

This season is so pathetic compared to last one till last week it was glamour show, now this week turning into double meaning and usage of language like serupala adipen, picha eduthu sapudu etc etc this season is not meant to watch with family especially kids imo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock