Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil 2[With Kamal Hasan On Star Vijay]|Updates and Discussions

It has been speculated that Bigg Boss Season 2, which will be telecast in Star Vijay, might have the following people as the contestants : Actresses Sneha, Ramba, Television anchor DD aka Dhivyadarshini, Sreeja, Rio and Nandhini of Saravanan Meenakshi serial, Krishna of Deivamagal (the serial has just ended after running for 5 years), Actor RiyazKhan to name a few.

APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: BIGG BOSS SEASON 2 TAMIL - Who are the Conte

Same confusion like Naagin… One on Star Plus and another on Colors. :lol: We still don't know who will air BB Tamil 2, but I am betting on Vijay. After all, their current logo is always associated with Bigg Boss in the people's mind.

Actually I don't want ColorsTamil to produce BBT2 after read the article(it'll ruin ColorsTamil). BB entered into tamil market through vijay tv and better they keep it that way. On the other hand, ColorsTamil has arrived with brand new concepts and shows in hand so, I believe they can survive and give tough competition to others with their new shows and they don't want to use others garbage to gain popularity. Also, I very much doubted about KH hosting the 2nd season due to his current situation and from the above contestants list :biggrin: ..huh nothing to say:cautious:.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock