Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Hi All. Is there some technical issue at Dream Dth forum ? I'm not able to access the main forum. I'm only able to post here :tears::huh

I think Ghost drama last week was done to keep Raiza off the bed during day time.

Raiza eviction was a shock, should have been Aarav. May be its better for her so its good for her but bad for BB.

Nothing much there for me to watch on BB, already missed entire week now even weekend would not be that interesting as its a brand new BB with all new people... huh.... why BB take this route??

Harathi Ganesh Back In Bigg Boss House From Tomorrow..

Another One..Mostly Bharani Or Julie..But Reports Claim Julie Is In The House..!!

Harathi Ganesh Back In Bigg Boss House From Tomorrow..

Another One..Mostly Bharani Or Julie..But Reports Claim Julie Is In The House..!!

Julie & Harathi much needed to revive the show which now loses interest among the audiences. But how they ll be selected, through audience vote in the studio?
Imo harathi will be interesting due to her wit but julie ll be irritating to watch but will create some interest among the audience to watch the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock