Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

I don't have anything more to say. Let's stay on the topic rather than bullying, lies and tamil sisters and culture...
all girls are ur sisters bro, nt just tamil girls..
Afterall its just entertainment.

From here on wards lets stay on the topic. BigBossTamil

Last edited:
Can u forgive in the same way to namitha & oviya sister's ??

Who am I to forgive them & also are they really badly in need of it as Gayathri & Julie.I dont want Gayathri & Julie to continue in this show after next two weeks it completely destroyed their Character.

And I want Gayathri to fight against Big Boss when she returns home.Inside the House infront of Camera If she talks like that definitely I dont feel she will keep quiet.She will definitely take legal action & answer all her haters.

Probably this is my last comment regarding Big Boss.I wont comment on it anymore gonna concentrate more on other Forums & Topics.Even the next reply following this Comment too I wont reply.

Some Celebrities telling
Gayathri also good person & talented but she likes all are being under her that's a problem.

Hello.. What is your take on yesterday's episode ? I read in an article by Dhinamalar / Malaimalar (not sure which one) that Gayathri's Mom and Kala master went to Kamal's house and fought with him for portraying Gayathri as a villain. Also, Entire Big boss Team and Vijay TV Team is kind of uncomfortable with the ever increasing Popularity of Oviya and the active fans of Oviya online. Due to all this, they have planned some tasks to reduce Oviya's popularity and show Gayathri in a good light it seems :O

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock