Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

I read in an article by Dhinamalar / Malaimalar (not sure which one) that Gayathri's Mom and Kala master went to Kamal's house and fought with him for portraying Gayathri as a villain

True

Also, Entire Big boss Team and Vijay TV Team is kind of uncomfortable with the ever increasing Popularity of Oviya and the active fans of Oviya online. Due to all this, they have planned some tasks to reduce Oviya's popularity and show Gayathri in a good light it seems :O

Not sure let's see

I saw gayathri consoling oviya in yesterdays episode, does it mean she has become normal women. Even sakthi was acting normal making some sense during the interview by oviya and gayatri

@ SatVijay : Could be some acts of Damage control by them? So that they can escape from Kamal's questions :p

@Jithin91 I am still recovering from the shock that they shown Gayathri as Good.Not concentrating & showing too too much emotion on this just watching & taking it lightly.This now doesn't create within me any feelings even like Movie/serial do.But they did total damage to Julie.But from Sunday to now the bullying is getting reduced to troll level.

Intha promo really I dont understand what Gayathri is trying to do?? If you throw some light on what you understand I'll share my view.

@Jithin91 I am still recovering from the shock that they shown Gayathri as Good.Not concentrating & showing too too much emotion on this just watching & taking it lightly.This now doesn't create within me any feelings even like Movie/serial do.But they did total damage to Julie.But from Sunday to now the bullying is getting reduced to troll level.

Intha promo really I dont understand what Gayathri is trying to do?? If you throw some light on what you understand I'll share my view.
as u see yesterday Julie was saying to snehan that she shld contest for next Thalaivar election
nt gayathrie bro. BB is asking to tell the name of a person, who do you think shld nt be Thalaivar..!
now whole house is saying only a single name to that question.. It's Julie.

for damn sure if this week, there's an elimination she will come out. 1001%

@Jithin91 If they send Julie out immediately I'll be happy rather than she being in & even more bullied or trolled.Let her get back to reallity soon.But now I worry for Oviya & Vijay TV wont let that Character that Oviya had till Sunday to be the same they silenced her forever.

Vijay TV assasinated Oviya's Character as a Assertive woman & made her surrender to Gayathri.Even if Gayathri goes on to become one of the Finalists its a big victory for her.Which is inevitable now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock