Discussion BIGG BOSS Telugu Updates and Discussion (Host NTR Junior On Star Maa)

Sampoo wanted to leave voluntarily from the show. BIGG BOSS accepted his request and sent him out. Participants in the eviction list this week.

1. Madhu Priya
2. Sameer
3. Prince

Sampoo wanted to leave voluntarily from the show. BIGG BOSS accepted his request and sent him out. Participants in the eviction list this week.

1. Madhu Priya
2. Sameer
3. Prince
Same happened in Tamil. So definitely it is scripted.

Same happened in Tamil. So definitely it is scripted.

Read a news in Oneindia Tamil an Interview of a camera man about there is a Chance of Being a big Camera Crew of Lightmen & so on inside Big Boss House as the close up Shots & Angles cannot be captured with such a precision if its a fixed 30 Cameras.And there is no fading in the face of Contestants as if some Studio light effects is applied to the face with light set ups like while we take Passport Size photographs in Photo Studio.These all can be achieved only when there is a big Camera crew working inside the house & so on.I attach the filmibeat link in Tamil.For Telugu Users I have written main Points in the article kindly take a look at the article and transilerate to your Languages whoever wants to read it I believe what this Camera man throught this article says is true.

பித்தலாட்ட பிக்பாஸ்!- ஒரு டெக்னிகல் அலசல்

Last edited:
Bigg boss not a scripted show I think...Sampoornesh babu not feeling well so only he quit the show.

In my opinion, it's possible to shoot all of those things mentioned above. For your clarity follow this link to know about bigboss house cameras.
Everything you need to know about the cameras used in the Bigg Boss house

There were also detailed analysis on the link I posted by a Experienced Camera man,why a fixed camera cannot Capture automatically the kind of precision & Angles shown in Big Boss without even a glimpse of fading without any Human intervention from inside the house.

Then do you think the Person who gave that explanation and the Popular Website are Fools.On one hand definitely that Website is simply promoting Big Boss on other hand it also posted this.Its upto indidvuals to accept any of those views.So its upto you.

Those cameras are not automatic, and also it needs a camera man to operate it. Actually there's a wireless joystick available with this cameras to move, zoom and other basic controlls. Moreover, the house is designed in two layers, the walls of the house is not an actual wall, there is a enough space for camera works. In tamil bigboss after eviction aarthi told that everyday she heard coughs and voices of cameramen when she stand near the cameras. Just google it about the camera, you'll find those additional accessories available with the camera.
P.S: I'm neither a supporter nor promoter of the show

Last edited:

1. Madhu Priya
2. Sameer
3. Prince
Will miss Sampu :(
He is simple and down to earth person.

Those cameras are not automatic, and also it needs a camera man to operate it. Actually there's a wireless joystick available with this cameras to move, zoom and other basic controlls. Moreover, the house is designed in two layers, the walls of the house is not an actual wall, there is a enough space for camera works. In tamil bigboss after eviction aarthi told that everyday she heard coughs and voices of cameramen when she stand near the cameras. Just google it about the camera, you'll find those additional accessories available with the camera.
P.S: I'm neither a supporter nor promoter of the show

Yes bro you believe whatever you want but look you yourself accepts people at audible distance too close.Then that Article I posted makes some sense.So its not fully Automatic manual works going on behind the screen.

I just wanted to give you an explanation about technical part of the show. I don't know anything about the content and participants .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock