Bipasha, Mallika were approached for Jism 2

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
That Mahesh Bhatt is entering the Bigg Boss house only to speak to Sunny Leone about his project " Jism 2" is known o everybody.

When we spoke to Mahesh if he had considered other names before approaching Sunny, he told us, "Jism 2"has been in the centre stage for quite some time, frankly for a year now. But Pooja said unless the cast is finalised to her contentment and to the satisfaction of other core players, project won't go on floors. We had approached Mallika and she agreed to do the role but things didn't iron out on others factors like the contractual amount. Bipasha too was keen on doing the movie.

I chose Sunny because I felt that the story begins from the dark abyss of life and goes into light. And if you marry off screen and on-secreen persona, it will resonate more with the people today and Sunny is perfect for this role."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bipasha-Mallika-were-approached-for-Jism-2-Mahesh-Bhatt/articleshow/10906213.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock